1. Soriano V, Rockstroh J, Puoti M, Barreiro P, McGovern, B. Antiretroviral therapy and hepatotoxicity. AIDS 2008; 22:1-13.
2. McGovern, B. Hepatitis B Coinfection in HIV-infected patients: Epidemiology, natural history of disease and immunization Antiviral Therapy 2007;12 Suppl 3:H3-13.
3. McGovern, BH. A golden opportunity: The treatment of hepatitis C in HIV-infected inmates. Journal of Addictive Diseases 2008; 27:69-73.
4. McGovern, B. Hepatitis C in the HIV-infected Patient. J Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndromes 2007;45:S57-S65.
5. McGovern BH, Birch CE, Zaman MT, Bica I, Stone D, Quirk, JR, Davis B, Zachary K, Basgoz N, Graeme-Cook F, and Gandhi RT. Managing symptomatic drug-induced liver injury in HIV/Hepatitis C coinfected patients: a role for interferon. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2007;45:1386-1392.
6. McGovern B, Golan Y, Pratt D, et al. The impact of advanced liver disease on T-cell subsets. Clin Infect Dis 2007; 44:431 (with editorial commentary by Raj Gandhi).
7. McGovern B, Ditelberg J, Taylor L, et al. Hepatic steatosis is associated with fibrosis, nucleoside analog use and hepatitis C genotype 3 infection in HIV-seropositive patients Clin Infect Dis 2006; 43:365-72 (with editorial commentary by Andrew Talal).
8. McGovern B, Wurcel A, Kim, A, et al. Acute hepatitis C in incarcerated patients 2006; Clin Infect Dis 2006; 42:1663-1670 (with editorial commentary by David Thomas).
9. McGovern B, Fiore, J, Wurcel, A, et al. Treatment of hepatitis C in incarcerated HIV-infected patients. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2005; 41:S56-62. (with editorial commentary by David Thomas).
10. McGovern, B. Hepatic safety and HAART. Journal of the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (JIAPAC) 2004; 3(2):S23-40.
11. McGovern, B. Invited Editorial Commentary: What Drives HBV Related Hepatic Flares? Virus, T cells – or a Bit of Both? Clin Infect Dis; 2004: 39(1):133-135.