Surgical and Interventional Research Laboratories
Tufts Medical Center's Surgical and Interventional Research Laboratories is a full-service surgical testing facility used by industry and academia for preclinical medical devices and diagnostic testing.
We specialize in prototype studies, product evaluation, comparative testing and physician training and demonstration. We provide our external clients with a number of services including proof of concept, interventional and surgical procedures, expert consulting from our 500+ on-site physicians, training and histology/pathology.
Our team of 40 employees and staff support will work with you to bring your novel idea or new application to the next level.
What sets us apart:
- More than 30 years of experience working with industry partners
- Rapid contracting and flexible pricing with low, hourly rates
- Over 500 on-site surgeons, physicians and veterinarians
- 40,000 square feet of facilities with 3 ORs, a digital fluoroscopy angiocath lab, conference rooms and an auditorium
- On-site histology and pathology services with an autopsy/necropsy room
- Physician and sales representative training
Please explore our site to learn more about the services that we can offer you and your team. For information, call 617-636-5613 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.