We know that you would never settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your child’s health. That’s why Tufts Children's Hospital at Tufts Medical Center has teamed up with Cape Cod Hospital to bring world-class pediatric care right to the Cape. So rather than traveling into Boston for exceptional medical care, you and your family can stay right where you are, and still receive the advanced care provided by an Academic Medical Center.
Tufts Children's Hospital and Cape Cod Hospital formed a clinical affiliation in 2015 to provide around-the-clock inpatient pediatric care for children on Cape Cod. Through this new clinical affiliation, Tufts Children's Hospital faculty will serve as pediatric hospitalists at Cape Cod Hospital.
What does our partnership mean to you?
- If admitted to the hospital, your child will see expert physicians from Tufts Children's Hospital closer to your home while still benefiting from the latest medical advancements and technologies offered by an Academic Medical Center.
- Cape Cod Hospital's talented physicians and clinical staff can consult with Tufts Children's Hospital physicians to enhance your child’s care.
- Your child receives the kind of compassionate care and personalized attention on which Tufts Children's Hospital prides itself.
- If your child has a particularly complex case, he or she can be quickly and easily transferred to Tufts Children's Hospital for highly-specialized care.
Learn more about our partnership >
Tufts Children's Hospital works with Cape Cod Hospital to provide the following services:
- Hospitalists: The pediatric hospitalist program ensures a pediatrician is always available at Lawrence General to care for your hospitalized child. Our hospitalists will also work with your child's pediatrician or family physician to coordinate care and ensure a smooth transfer upon release from the hospital.
About Cape Cod Healthcare
Cape Cod Healthcare is
provider of healthcare services for residents and visitors of Cape Cod. With more than 450 physicians, 4,500 employees and 1,100 volunteers, Cape Cod Healthcare has two acute care hospitals, the Cape’s leading provider of homecare and hospice services (VNA), a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, an assisted living facility, the Cape’s only local laboratory service and numerous health programs. For more information, visit Cape Cod Healthcare’s web site at www.capecodhealth.org
. Cape Cod Healthcare. For more health news information sponsored by Cape Cod Healthcare, visit OneCapeHealthNews.com.