As part of Wellforce, Hallmark Health, which includes Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, works closely with Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital Children. This partnership enhances the services at Hallmark Health facilities and brings academic medical center specialists to the communities directly north of Boston.
What does this partnership mean to you?
- You can enjoy the convenience of seeing Tufts MC specialists closer to home.
- Hallmark Health’s talented physicians will work closely with Tufts MC specialists to look for new ways to enhance your care experiences and outcomes.
- If you have a particularly complex case, you can quickly and easily be transferred to Tufts MC for highly-specialized care.
How we’re working together
- In March 2017, Tufts Medical Center Gastroenterologists began performing advanced endoscopic procedures at Melrose-Wakefield.
- We’re working together on a number of other clinical collaborations, which will be rolled out in the coming months.
About Hallmark Health
Hallmark Health is a coordinated system of hospitals, physician practices and community-based services providing care for communities throughout north suburban Boston. Since its inception in 1997, Hallmark Health has been committed to its mission of providing quality care for its communities and achieving clinical excellence for the patients it serves. The system includes Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford; Hallmark Health Medical Center, Reading; Hallmark Health Medical Associates; Hallmark Health VNA and Hospice; and Lawrence Memorial/Regis College School of Nursing. For more information, visitwww.hallmarkhealth.org.