Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center has teamed up with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital to bring around-the-clock, expert inpatient pediatric care to the Southeastern Massachusetts community.
Our pediatric hospitalists, who oversee and direct all aspects of your child’s care while he or she is in the hospital, will be on site 24/7 to serve as the vital link between families, nurses, doctors and referring pediatricians. Just call 508-941-7580 or page the hospitalist on-call at 508-575-1586 for immediate attention.
How does our partnership benefit you?
- You enjoy the convenience of seeing Floating Hospital specialists closer to your home while still having access to the latest medical advancements and technologies offered at an Academic Medical Center.
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital’s talented physicians and clinical staff consult with Floating Hospital physicians to enhance your child’s care.
- Your child receives the kind of compassionate care and personalized attention on which Floating Hospital prides itself.
- If your child has a particularly complex case, he or she can be quickly and easily transferred to Floating Hospital for highly-specialized care.
Floating Hospital works with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital to provide the following services:
- Cardiology: Michael de Moor, MD, Chief of Pediatric Cardiology at Floating Hospital for Children provides specialized cardiology and interventional cardiology services for children.
- Gastroenterology: Garrett Zella, MD, Pediatric Gastroenterologist at Floating Hospital sees children at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital for a range of gastroenterology and nutrition conditions, including inflammatory bowel disease and gastrointestinal complications of neurologic disease
- Hospitalists: Floating Hospital hospitalists oversee and direct all aspects of your child's daily care. These skilled pediatric physicians serve as the vital link between families, nursing staff, other doctors and the referring pediatrician.
- Newborn Care: Floating Hospital neonatologists, pediatric physicians and neonatal nurses have staffed Signature Healthcare Brockton’s Level II special care nursery for the last 8 years. Infants born prematurely or with medical complications can receive expert treatment and monitoring near home and family.
About Signature Healthcare
Signature Healthcare is a multi-specialty hospital and physician group comprised of Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group - more than 150 physicians practicing in 11 ambulatory locations. We are a not-for-profit community based healthcare delivery system in Southeastern MA providing the full range of high quality primary care, specialty care, hospital care and related ancillary services on a coordinated basis delivered at a low cost.
How Can We Help You Today?