Back to Results
Cognitive Debriefing and Usability Testing of an Epilepsy Seizure Diary
||Cognitive Debriefing and Usability Testing of an Epilepsy Seizure Diary
||Joel Oster, MD
Evaluation of a seizure diary.
- Diagnosis of drug-resistant focal epilepsy or caregiver of someone who does.
- Must be taking at least one anti-epileptic drug
- Has two seizures per month or caregiver
- Diagnosed with generalized, combined generalized and focal, or unknown epilepsy
- Cannot understand or read English
- Not willing to participate in 60 minute interview
Number of Research Visits: 1
Length of Participation: 60 minutes