This is a non-randomized, open-label study evaluating the safety and efficacy of pembrolizumab (MK-3475) used in combination with dinaciclib (MK-7965) in the treatment of relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (rrCLL), multiple myeloma (rrMM), or diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (rrDLBCL) in up to 138 participants from multiple sites.
- Must be willing to use contraception
- Must be relasped CLL, MM, or DLBCL
- Must have adequate organ function
- Must not have undergone prior allogeneic hematopoetic stem cell transplantation within the last 5 years
- Must not have had anti-cancer theraphy or radiation therphy within 14 days
- Must not have a history of (non-infectious) pneumonitis that required steroids or current pneumonitis
Study subjects will have a screening visit within 28 days of starting treatment. This visit includes a x-ray, MRI, CT, PET/CT, bone marrow and/or lymph node biopsies to assess disease status and response if not done in the previous 3 months. In addition to clinically indicated labs subjects will be asked to give an additional blood sample: approximately 2.5 tablespoons for Cycle 1, 1.5 tablespoons for Cycle 2, and 1 tablespoon for Cycle 3. Subjects can remain on trial for up to 35 cycles (approximately 2 years), or unacceptable toxicities, or disease progression occurs.