This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety, and pharmacokinetics of faricimab compared with aflibercept in patients with macular edema due to branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO) up to the primary endpoint at Week 24.
- Foveal center–involved macular edema due to BRVO, diagnosed no longer than 4 months prior
- Visual Acuity 20/40 to 20/400 approximate Snellen equivalent
- CST ³325 mm, as measured on Spectralis SD-OCT, or ³315 mm, as measured on Cirrus SD-OCT or Topcon
- Any major illness or major surgical procedure within 1 month before screening
- Active cancer within the 12 months prior
- Any systemic corticosteroid use
The study will consist of a screening period of up to 28 days and an approximately 68-week Dosing period with visits every 4 weeks, followed by the final study visit at Week 72.