Back to Results
Evaluation of the Safety Performance of 3M Tegaderm Finishing Dressing
||Evaluation of the Safety Performance of 3M Tegaderm Finishing Dressing
||Mark Iafrati, MD
The objective of this study is to eavluate the safety performance of Tegarderm Finishing Dressing when worn on various chronic wounds for up to four weeks of treatment.
- Subjects with wounds that have low to moderate wound exudate
- Subjects who have a full thickness granulated wound or partial thickness wound with dermis exposed
- Wound area of at least 2.0 cm²
- Subjects who have peripheral neuropathy at the wound location
- Subjects who have used a cellular tissue based product in the past 4 weeks
- Subjects with a full thickness burn
Subjects will be followed for up to four weeks with two visits per week.