To examine the current disease progression of Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis (PDP), the clinical, economic, and humanistic impact of anti-psychotic therapy in the management of the condition in real-world settings, and the burden of the condition on patients and their caregivers.
- Adult male or female ≥18 diagnosed with PDP
- Diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease for at least 1 year
- Ability to understand and read English
- Patient or caregiver is unwilling to participate in the non-interventional study
- Patient is currently participating in an investigational clinical trial
- Patient primarily resides in a Skilled Nursing Facility (Assisted living and independent living facilities are NOT exclusionary).
Patients and caregivers will each complete questionnaires assessing quality of life during the time you are participating in the study.
Number and length of research visit: ~15-20 minutes at each standard of care neurology appointment (no additional study specific appointment are necessary)
Length of participation: 3 years in total
Participates and caregivers will each receive $25 for each year of participation.