Run the Boston Marathon® for Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center is thrilled to participate in the 2020 Boston Marathon Official Charity Program for the seventh consecutive year! Funds raised through Team Tufts MC will support Tufts Medical Center’s mission of providing exceptional patient care to all in our community, teaching the next generation of clinicians and finding new treatments for the future.
Over the past six years, we have raised more than $2.2M to support the life-saving work that takes place here every day. In addition to making a large impact on the lives of our patients and their families, Team Tufts MC runners will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- A Team of Running Coaches Including: Personalized Training and Nutritional Guidance
- Scheduled Saturday Morning Team Training Runs
- Fundraising Tips, Ideas and Support
- Team Tufts MC Branded Running Singlet
- Team Tufts MC Branded Swag
- Scheduled Team Social Outings
- Entry to the Marathon Coalition’s Pre-Marathon Pasta Dinner
- Post-Marathon reception for family and friends
Click below to register today or email email@example.com for more information. Accepted runners are required to raise a minimum of $7,500. Candidates with a $10,000+ fundraising goal will be strongly considered.
Already have a bib number and want to join Team Tufts MC?
All 2020 Boston Marathon qualified runners are invited to join Team Tufts MC with a required fundraising minimum of $1,500. Enjoy all of our team benefits while supporting Tufts MC!
Thank you for your support!
To learn more about Team Tufts MC, contact Lauren Tedeschi at 617-636-8974 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tufts MC Development Office
800 Washington Street, #231
Boston, MA 02111
How Can We Help You Today?