Tufts Medical Center celebrates donors who give annually at the leadership level ($5,000 or more) as special contributors. Donors at the leadership level can take satisfaction in knowing that their contributions have an immediate and direct impact on patient care, research initiatives, and training the next generation of medical professionals. These generous gifts have the power to make a significant difference in not only the medical programs at Tufts MC, but also in the future of medical care in Boston.
Leadership gifts may be designated for specific purposes or made to a general fund such as the Fund for Tufts Medical Center. The Fund provides flexible resources to meet today’s ever-changing needs in health care, allowing us to develop new patient care and education programs, conduct world-class research, expand access to clinical trials and improve the facilities where all this work takes place. When you give on an annual basis you enable Tufts Medical Center to plan for the future with assurance.
We invite you to join our Governor’s Society by making an annual gift of $5,000 or more. All contributions received from October 1 through September 30 (our fiscal year) – including matching gifts – qualify for membership. Monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payment schedules may be set up.
Governor’s Society Member Benefits
• Invitation to annual gathering with CEO and other Medical Center leaders
• Personal tour of the Medical Center
• Quarterly donor electronic newsletter
• Annual impact report from Vice President, Chief Development Officer (CDO)
• Special acknowledgement from CDO
• Personalized listing in annual donor roll
• Special invitations to join us at select Grand Rounds, our medical education forum
• Invitation to two Governor’s Society specific programs per year
• Programs will be led by physicians, researchers, or other clinicians,
designed to share the exciting work happening at Tufts Medical Center
• Invitations to events and programs hosted by the Development Office
For more information please contact:
Stephen J. Perna, Director of Development