At Tufts Medical Center, our extraordinary employees have dedicated their lives to keeping you healthy and safe.
In the coming weeks and months, in accordance with state and federal guidelines, we will gradually will be increasing the number of in-person visits and procedures as the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations decline. We will also continue to offer telehealth visits by video and telephone, as many of our patients have found this form of appointment convenient. Learn more about our telemedicine services >
We understand there is still anxiety about going anywhere, including to the doctor or a hospital while COVID-19 remains in the community. That’s why we’ve taken a number of steps to ensure you are Safe with Us:
- All patients and employees coming into the Medical Center will be provided with a mask to wear while they are here
- All patients will be asked about possible COVID symptoms before coming in and again upon arrival
- Visitors and guests will continue to be limited
- Our clinical spaces have been upgraded with plexiglass barriers at check-in, and waiting areas have been set up to ensure proper distancing between chairs
- Our environmental services staff is using advanced technology and the highest grade cleaners to disinfect areas frequently
- Floor decals will be placed six feet apart throughout the Medical Center to remind everyone of social distancing
It’s important that you continue to get the medical care needed to be well. Please call your physician’s office with any questions. Also, do not delay seeking help should you have chest pain, difficulty speaking, numbness in the arms or legs or severe abdominal pain. If you believe you are having a true medical emergency, call 911.
Please know that all of us at Tufts Medical Center are doing everything possible to ensure you will be Safe with Us. We look forward to caring for you and your family in person again soon.
View our updated Visitor Policy