Back to Results
Benjamin S. Wessler, MD
Director, Valve Center; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, CardioVascular Center, Cardiology
Non-invasive cardiology, echocardiography
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-5913
Phone #: 617-636-2273
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center - Quincy
1690 Crown Colony Drive
Quincy, MA 02169
Fax #: 617-364-7363
Phone #: 857-403-4600
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center - Wellesley
65 Walnut Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Fax #: 781-237-3397
Phone #: 781-237-3395
1. Paulus JK, Wessler BS, Lundquist C, et al. Field Synopsis of Sex in Clinical Prediction Models for Cardiovascular Disease. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2016;9(1):S8–15.
2. Wessler BS, Kent DM, Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, Lutz JS, Serena J. The RoPE Score and Right-to-Left Shunt Severity by Transcranial Doppler in the CODICIA Study. Cerebrovasc Dis 2015;40(1-2):52–8.
3. Wessler BS, Lai Yh L, Kramer W, et al. Clinical Prediction Models for Cardiovascular Disease: Tufts Predictive Analytics and Comparative Effectiveness Clinical Prediction Model Database. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2015.
4. Wessler BS, Udelson JE. Neuronal Dysfunction and Medical Therapy in Heart Failure: Can an Imaging Biomarker Help to “Personalize” Therapy? J Nucl Med 2015;56(Supplement_4):20S – 24S.
5. Wessler BS, Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, et al. Transesophageal echocardiography in cryptogenic stroke and patent foramen ovale: analysis of putative high-risk features from the risk of paradoxical embolism database. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2014;7(1):125–31.
6. Link MS, Luttmann-Gibson H, Schwartz J, et al. Reply: Triggering of cardiac arrhythmias: the problem of multicollinearity among air pollution and meteorological factors. J Am Coll Cardiol 2014;63(12):1227–8.
7. Wessler BS, Kramer DG, Kelly JL, et al. Drug and device effects on peak oxygen consumption, 6-minute walk distance, and natriuretic peptides as predictors of therapeutic effects on mortality in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction. Circ Heart Fail 2011;4(5):578–88.
8. Wessler B, Madias C, Pandian N, Link MS. Short-term effects of ketamine and isoflurane on left ventricular ejection fraction in an experimental Swine model. ISRN Cardiol 2011;2011:582658.
1. Aortic Stenosis With Additional Obstruction. 64th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology. Saturday, March 14, 2015, San Diego, California.
2. Moderate-Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation in a Patient Undergoing Bypass Surgery. 65th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology. Saturday, April 2nd, 2016, Chicago, Illinois.