Obstetrics and Gynecology
Back to Results
Beverly J. Loudin, MD, MPH
Accepting New Patients
Gynecologist, Attending Physician
Department + Services
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women's Care
Clinical Focus Areas
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-4549
Fax #: 617-636-3258
Partners in Excellence Individual Award, Innovation, and Leadership
Partners in Excellence Team Award, North Shore Physicians Group Quality Council
1. Desai, S, Loudin B, Murphy L, Peterson D, Rubino L, Szeidler B. Building Risk Management and Patient Safety Bridges. MA Society for Health Care Risk Management Fall Educational Conference. Sept 11, 2015. Marlborough, MA.
2. Loudin B, Wilkie A. Developing a Successful Patient Safety & Risk Management Program in the Ambulatory Setting. New England Regional Healthcare Risk Management Conference. May 4-5, 2015. Newport, RI.
3. Desai, S, Loudin B, Murphy L, Peterson D, Rubino L, Szeidler B. Building Risk Management and Patient Safety Bridges. 17th Annual National Patient Safety Foundation Congress. April 29-May 1, 2015. Austin.
4. Loudin B, Wilkie A. Safety Event Reporting in the Ambulatory Setting: A Story of Success. 16th Annual National Patient Safety Foundation Congress. May 14-15, 2014. Orlando, FL.
1. Mary G. Amato, PharmD, MPH, Alejandra Salazar, PharmD, Thu-Trang T. Hickman, MPH, Arbor J.L. Quist, Lynn A. Volk, MHS, Adam Wright, Ph.D., Dustin McEvoy, William L. Galanter, MS, MD, Ph.D., Ross Koppel, Ph.D., Beverly Loudin, MD, MPH, Jason Adelman, MD, MS, John D. McGreevey III MD, David H. Smith, RPh, Ph.D., David W. Bates, MD, MSc, Gordon D. Schiff, MD. Computerized Prescriber Order Entry (CPOE) Related Patient Safety Reports: Analysis of 2522 Medication Errors. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, Volume 24, Issue 2, March 2017, Pages 316–322, https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocw125.
3. Rigotti, Nancy A.; Park, Elyse R.; Regan, Susan; Chang, Yuchiao; Perry, Kristin; Loudin, Beverly; Quinn, Virginia Less. Efficacy of Telephone Counseling for Pregnant Smokers: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Obstetrics & Gynecology: July 2006 - Volume 108 - Issue 1 - pp 83-92. https://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/Fulltext/2006/07000/Efficacy_of_Telephone_Counseling_for_Pregnant.15.aspx.
Mass Medical Society Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
Dr. Loudin provides HIV/STD/STI testing and counseling; trans-affirming gynecological care, including cervical cancer screening and pelvic exam; hormone therapy and monitoring.