Back to Results
Meet Bryan K. Ho, MD
Director, Movement Disorders Program; Director, Medical Student Education; Neurologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Clinical Focus Areas
Research Focus Areas
Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, Huntington’s disease
Seeing Patients In
Locations + Directions
Tufts Medical Center
260 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-4948
Fax #: 617-636-8199
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center- Wellesley
65 Walnut St., Suite 201
Wellesley, MA 02481
Phone #: 781-237-3395
Honors + Awards
2020, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2018/2019, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
Publications + National Presentations
1. B. Ho et al., “Reversible extrapontine and central pontine myelinolysis presenting with extrapyramidal features”; Mov Disord. 2006 Apr;21(4):585-6.
2. B. Ho, A. Hessler, S. Jakkampudi, S. Tanabe, D. Thaler, “Seizures Presenting as Aphasia: Three Case Studies”; presented at the Boston Society of Neurology and Psychiatry Stanley Cobb Assembly on March 14th, 2005.
3. B Ho, JC Morgan, KD Sethi, “Starfish Hand”; Neurology. 2007 Jul; 3:69(1):115.
4. B. Ho, R Prakash, JC Morgan, KD Sethi, “A case of levodopa-responsive camptocormia associated with advanced Parkinson's disease.”; Nat Clin Pract Neurol. 2007 Sep;3(9):526-30.
5. Book Chapter, “Myasthenia Gravis”, Conn’s Current Therapy 2011 (in press).
American Academy of Neurology
Movement Disorder Society
Ethics Committee, Tufts Medical Center
News, Media + Videos