Back to Results
Christina M. Mulé, PhD, NCSP, LP
Pediatric Psychologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Assessment and intervention services to children with neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders, behavior and family therapy with families of children with autism spectrum disorders and elimination disorders
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Comparative effectiveness research and health care services research within developmental-behavioral pediatrics/child and adolescent psychiatry, systemic interventions that help to reduce barriers to effective autism interventions and care coordination, reducing barriers to mental health care services and education for underserved youth by strengthening their collaborative relationships with external care systems
|Training + Education
Northeastern University; The May Institute; Tufts Medical Center
||Nationally Certified School Psychologist (Certificate #: 38876), June 2009
Floating Hospital for Children
Floating Hospital, 2nd Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-5621
Phone #: 617-636-7242
2009–2011, Stipended Graduate Assistantship, Department of Counseling & Applied Educational Psychology
2007-2009, Stipended Graduate Assistantship, Institute on Urban Health Research
2005, Nathaniel Rochester Society Merit Scholarship
1. Goepfert EJ, Mulé CM, von Hahn E, Visco Z, Siegel M. Family system interventions for families of children with autism spectrum disorder. Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2015 July. 24 (3), 571-583. DOI 10.1016/j.chc.2015.02.009. PMID: 26092740.
2. Mulé CM, Volpe RJ, Fefer S, Luiselli JK, Leslie LK. Comparative effectiveness of two-sight word reading interventions for a student with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Behavioral Education. 2015 24 (3): 304-316. DOI 10.1007/s10864-015-9220-5.
3. Strohmeier C, Mulé CM, Luiselli JK. Social validity assessment of training methods to improve treatment integrity of special education service providers. Behavior Analysis in Practice. 2014 Apr 7 (1): 15-20. DOI 10.1007/s40617-014-0004-5.
4. Leslie LK, Mulé CM, Rubin CL, Allukian N, Hodgkin J, Izzi M, Braitsch J, Huang C, Cheung M, Wu V, Fu M, Pirie A . Community members’ guide to submitting a community-engaged research federal grant application. Boston, MA: Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Tufts University; 2014.
5. Volpe RJ, Mulé CM, Briesch AM, Joseph LM, Burns MK. A comparison of two flashcard drill methods targeting word recognition. Journal of Behavioral Education. 2011 June. 20 (2), 117-137. DOI 10.1007/s10864-011-9124-y.
6. Leslie LK, Leung-Rubin C, Dawson EH, Mulé CM, Mbawuike V, Rios M, Daudelin, D. Building your capacity: Advancing research through community engagement. Boston, MA: Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Tufts University; 2011.
Christina M. Mulé, PhD, NCSP, LP grew up in upstate New York and has a strong connection with animals. She is interested in human-animal interaction and is currently training her dog, Stella, to become a therapy dog.
American Psychological Association (APA)
Massachuetts Psychological Association (MPA)
National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)