Back to Results
Dara Borto, RD, MS, LDN, CNSC
Ambulatory Clinical Nutrition Nutrition Support Specialist; Clinical Instructor, Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
Department + Services
Frances Stern Nutrition Center, Surgical Oncology
Oncology, surgery, pediatrics, home nutrition support
Seeing Patients In
|Training + Education
Tufts University, Friedman School of Nutrition; Dietetic Internship, Frances Stern Nutrition Center at Tufts Medical Center
||Clinical Nutrition Support Clinician
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend, 5th floor
800 Washington St.
Fax #: 671-636-2864
Phone #: 617-636-5273
Tufts MC True Blue Recipient 2013
1. Morris D, Rasmussen, H. Thrifty DASH Food Plan. Nutrition in Clinical Care. 2002;5:38.
2. Morris D, Rasmussen, H. Thrifty DASH Modification. Nutrition in Clinical Care. 2002;5:39.
3. Borto D, Hendricks K, Herbold N, Houser R, Fung T. Health Risk Behaviors, and Body Image. Abstract MDA 5/04.
4. Digman C, Borto D, Nasraway S. Hyperglycemia in the Critically Ill. Nutrition in Clinical Care. 2005;8:93-101.
5. Borto, D (2011). Pancreatic Disease. In A. Skipper, Dietitian’s Handbook of Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition: 3rd Edition (pp134-144). Massachusetts: Jones & Bartlett Learning, LLC.