Back to Results
E. Kent Yucel, MD
Radiologist-in-Chief; Ettinger–Dreyfus Chair and Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Radiology, CardioVascular Center
Clinical Focus Areas
Interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiovascular CT and MRI, general radiology
Research Focus Areas
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St., #299
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-0040
Fax #: 617-636-0041
2002, Elected to Fellowship, American Heart Association, Council on Cardiovascular Radiology
2002, Elected to Fellowship, American College of Radiology,
2002, Elected to Fellowship, Society of Body Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance
1994-1996, Radiology Editor’s Recognition Award for Special Distinction in Reviewing
1994, Elected to Fellowship, Society of Interventional Radiology
1978, Phi Beta Kappa
1. Gasparovic H, Rybicki FJ, Millstine J, Unic D, Byrne JG, Yucel EK, Mihaljevic T. Three Dimensional Computed Tomographic Imaging in Planning the Surgical Approach for Redo Cardiac Surgery After Coronary Revascularization. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2005; 28:244-9.
2. Pennell DJ, Sechtem UP, Higgins CB, Manning WJ, Pohost GM, Rademakers F, van Rossum, AC, Shaw LJ, Yucel EK. Clinical Indications for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance: Consensus Panel Report. European Heart Journal 2004; 25:1940-1065 and J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2004; 6:727-65.
3. Koss SA, Yucel EK. Role of MR Angiography in Vascular Interventional Planning. Magn Reson Imaging Clinics of North America 2004; 12:153-60.
4. Tatli S, Yucel EK, Lipton MJ. CT and MR Imaging of the Thoracic Aorta: Current Techniques and Clinical Applications. Radiol Clin North Am 2004; 42:565-85.
5. Taveras JM, Ferrucci JT, editors (Yucel EK, Associate Editor for Vascular Section). Radiology: Imaging, Diagnosis, Intervention. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1993-2000.
American College of Radiology
Radiological Society of North America
American Roentgen Ray Society
North American Society for Cardiac Imaging (Past President)
International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Society of Body Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance
American Heart Association