Back to Results
Erik von Hahn, MD
Accepting New Patients
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician; Director of Community Outreach and Education; Interim Director Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics and Center for Children with Special Needs, Tufts Medical Center; Associate Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Pediatrics, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Clinical Focus Areas
Working collaboratively with schools, the interface between the health care system and the educational system
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
Floating Building, 2nd Floor
755 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-7242
Fax #: 617-636-5621
Tufts Medical Center—Woburn
7 Alfred St., Suite 300A
Woburn, MA 01801
Phone #: 781-897-0240
Fax #: 781-897-0243
1. Goepfert, E. J., Mulé, C. M., von Hahn, E., Visco, Z., & Siegel, M. (2015). Family system interventions for families of children with autism spectrum disorder. Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 24, 571-583.
2. von Hahn LE. (2015) Asperger disorder: Clinical features and diagnosis in children and adolescents. In: UpToDate, Basow DS (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA, 2015. Initial publication 2008.
3. von Hahn LE (2015). Asperger disorder: Management and prognosis in children and adolescents. In: UpToDate, Basow DS (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA, 2015. Initial publication 2008.
4. von Hahn LE (2015). Specific learning disabilities in children: Clinical features. In: UpToDate, Basow DS (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA, 2015. Initial publication 2010.
5. von Hahn LE (2015). Specific learning disabilities in children: Educational management. In: UpToDate, Basow DS (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA, 2015. Initial publication 2010.
6. von Hahn LE (2015). Definitions of specific learning disability and laws pertaining to learning disabilities. In: UpToDate, Basow DS (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA, 2015. Initial publication 2010.
1. von Hahn E; Reilly, K. (2016, May). The diagnosis of Autism and other Social communication Disorders. Full-day seminar and workshop given to the English Montreal School Board. Montreal, QC.
2. Mulé, C., Goepfert, E., von Hahn, E., & Sullivan, S. (2016, April). Multi-systemic Treatment for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Pediatric Grand Rounds presented at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA.
3. Goepfert, E., Mulé, C., & von Hahn, E. (2015, September). Systemic treatments in the context of ASD. Glickman Family Center for Children and Adolescent Psychiatry Symposium presented at the Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME.
4. von Hahn, E., (2014, January). School performance problems. Lecture and case-based seminar. Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Review course, sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Atlanta, GA.
Ludwig Erik von Hahn, MD received his medical training at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, where he also completed his pediatric residency in 1993. He completed his fellowship in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics at Boston Children’s Hospital and at Tufts Medical Center in 1998, and a two-year fellowship in child psychiatry at Boston Children’s Hospital in 2000. He is board certified in Pediatrics and in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics.
Dr. von Hahn is especially interested in the interface between the health care and the educational systems, and in creating collaborative relationships between hospital-based clinicians and school team professionals, and families through communication and joint training.