Back to Results
Hanna Ahmed, MD, MPH
Cardiologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, CardioVascular Center, Cardiology
Clinical cardiology, cardiovascular imaging
Seeing Patients In
Don't see an appointment time? Request directly with the clinic.
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
Tufts University School of Medicine; Rhode Island and Miriam Hospitals/Brown University Medical School; University of Wisconsin-Madison; Columbia University Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital
||Cardiac CT, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Tufts Medical Center
South Building, 6th Floor
800 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-5913
Phone #: 617-636-2273
1. Weiner SD, Ahmed HN, Jin Z, Cushman M, Herrington DM, Nelson JC, Di Tullio MR, Homma S. Systemic Inflammation and Brachial Artery Endothelial Function in the Multi-ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA). Heart. 2014 Jun; 100(11):862-6.
2. Ahmed HN, Paz YE, Stuck J, Maurer M, Bokhari S. Role of multimodality imaging in the early identification of cardiac sarcoidosis. J Nucl Cardiol. 2014 Jun; 21(3):655-9.
3. Allana SS, Ahmed HN, Shah, K, Kelly AF. Ictal bradycardia: a cardiac manifestation of epilepsy. Oxford Medical Case Reports; May 2014, Vol. 2014 Issue 2, p33.
4. Levitan EB*, Ahmed HN*, Mittleman MA, Wolk A. Coffee Consumption and Incidence of Heart Failure in Women. Circ Heart Fail. 2011 Jul; 4(4):414-8. *Equal contributions.
5. Ahmed HN, Tattersall M, Keevil JG. The Public Health Implications of Aspirin in Women: Balancing Strokes and Bleeds in the U.S. Poster presentation, American Heart Association Scientific Sessions. Abstract published in Circulation. 2010; 122: A16427.
6. Ahmed HN*, Levitan EB*, Wolk A, Mittleman MA. Coffee Consumption and Heart Failure in Men: an Analysis from the Swedish Cohort of Men. American Heart Journal. 2009 Oct; 158(4): 667-72. *Equal contributions.
7. Regnante RA, Zuzek RW, Weinsier SB, Latif SR, Linsky RA, Ahmed HN, Sadiq I. Clinical Characteristics and Four-Year Outcomes of Patients in the Rhode Island Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Registry. American Journal of Cardiology. 2009 Apr 1; 103(7): 1015-9.
8. Ahmed HN, Linsky RA, Weinsier SB, Regnante R, Sadiq I. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy: a Review and Future Perspective. Future Cardiology. 2008 Jan; 4(1): 23-32.
9. Regnante RA, Ahmed HN, Linsky RA, Weinsier SB, Sadiq I. Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients in the Rhode Island Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Registry. Poster presentation at the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Scientific Sessions. Abstract published in Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2007 May 1; 69(6): S14-S15.
10. Sadiq I, Weinsier S, Linsky R, Regnante R, Ahmed H, Latif S, Gordon P. Predictors of poor outcomes in patients with Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Poster presentation at the European Society of Cardiology Congress. Abstract published in European Heart Journal. 2008 Volume 29S, 151.
American College of Cardiology
American Medical Association
American Society of Echocardiography
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology