Back to Results
Director, Pulmonary Embolism Response Team (PERT); Pulmonologist
Department + Services
Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Clinical Focus Areas
Research Focus Areas
Biomarkers of the Pulmonary Complications of Scleroderma
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend Building, 3rd Floor
260 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116
Phone #: 617-636-6377
Fax #: 617-636-1649
2021, "Top Doctor", Boston Magazine
2020, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
Jenesis Grants (United Therapeutics) 2018
Springboard Grants (United Kingdom) 2018
Steering Committee, United States Pulmonary Hypertension Registry
Steering Committee, Selexipag Registry
Chairman, Steering Committee, TRIO Registry (PAH/IPF)
1. Farber HW, Mathers JAL, Glauser FL. Gallium scans and serum angiotensin converting enzyme levels in talc granulomatosis and lymphocytic interstitial pneumonitis. South Med Jour 1980; 73:1663-1667.
2. Farber HW, Kerkering TM, Jasnosz KM. Acute pulmonary blastomycosis. Virginia Medical 1981; 108:177-182.
3. Farber HW, St. George-Tucker III H, Jasnosz KM. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Virginia Medical 1981; 108:405-410.
4. Farber HW, Falls R, Glauser FL. Transient pulmonary hypertension from the intravenous injection of crushed, suspended pentazocine tablets. Chest 1981; 80:178-182.
5. Farber HW, Fairman RP, Glauser FL. Talc granulomatosis: laboratory findings similar to sarcoidosis. Am Rev Respir Dis 1982; 125:258-261.
6. Farber HW, Glauser FL. The effect of oral hydralazine on the pulmonary hemodynamics of patients with pulmonary foreign body granulomatosis. Chest 1982; 82:708-713.
7. Farber HW, Karlinsky JB, Faling LJ. Fatal outcome following nifedipine for pulmonary hypertension. Chest 1983; 83:709-710.
8. Farber HW, Make B. Physiologic closure of a symptomatic patent foramen ovale with oxygen therapy. Am Rev Respir Dis 1985; 131:181-183.
9. Rounds S, Farber HW, Hill NS, O'Brien RF. Effects of endothelial cell injury on pulmonary vascular reactivity. Chest 1985; 88:S13-S16.
10. Farber HW, Center DM, Rounds S. Bovine and human endothelial cell production of neutrophil chemoattractant activity in response to components of the angiotensin system. Circ Res 1985; 57:898-902.
American College of Chest Physicians
American Heart Association, Cardiopulmonary Council Executive Committee
American Federation for Clinical Research
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Physiologic Society
American Society for Cell Biology
American Society for Clinical Investigation
Molecular Medicine Society
Society of Critical Care Medicine
International Society of Heart Lung Transplant