Back to Results
Hoon Ji, MD, PhD
Chief of Body MRI; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Clinical Focus Areas
Body MRI, general radiology
Research Focus Areas
Development and application of novel MR imaging techniques, body diffusion/perfusion imaging, functional liver imaging using liver specific MR contrast, quantitative MR imaging of tumor metabolism, MR spectroscopy for body fat quantification
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-0040
Fax #: 617-636-0041
International Fellowship Award of Korean Radiological Society
Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit, “ Hepatic Imaging with Multidetector CT” at 86th Annual Meeting of Radiologic Society of North America
Certificate of Merit for Education Exhibit “Subcentimeter Lesions of Pancreas: Evaluation with Three-phase Scan Using Multidetector CT”, at 87th Annual Meeting of Radiologic Society of North America
Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in Medicine and Health Care
Certificate of Merit, for Education Exhibit, “Managing Radiation Dose and Image Quality
1. Cho SG, Lee DH, Lee KY, Ji H, Lee KH, Ros PR, Suh CH. Differentiation of Chronic Focal Pancreatitis from Pancreatic Carcinoma by in Vivo Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2005;29:163-169.
2. Ji H, Ros PR. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Liver-specific Contrast Agents. Clin Liver Dis 2002;6:73-90.
3. Mortele KJ, Ji H, Ros PR. CT and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Pancreatic and Biliary Tract Malignancies. Gastrointest Endosc 2002;56:S206-212.
4. Sica GT, Ji H, Ros PR. CT and MR Imaging of Hepatic Metastases. AJR 2000;174:691-698.
5. Ji H, Ros PR. CT/MRI of Colonic Disease. Contemp Diag Radiol 2000;23(16):1-6.
American Roentgen Ray Society
Association of University Radiologists
Radiological Society of North America
Korean Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
The Korean Radiological Society
The Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound
The Korean Medical Association