Back to Results
Janeth Yinh, MD
Rheumatologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
General rheumatology, musculoskeletal ultrasound
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Outcomes using musculoskeletal ultrasound
|Training + Education
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico; Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center
South Building, 3rd Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-2388
Phone #: 617-636-5990
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center - Wellesley
65 Walnut Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Phone #: 781-237-3395
1. Marre ML, Darcy CT, Yinh J, Akira S, Uematsu S, Steere AC, Hu LT. The Role of Adrenomedullin in Lyme disease. Infect Immun. 2010; 78(12):5307-13
2. Guevara E, Yinh J, Garcia-Gutierrez P, Tlacuilo-Parra A. Frequency of Antinuclear Antibodies in Mestizo Mexican Children with Morphea. Clin Rheumatol. 2010; 29(9): 1055-9.
3. Wang C, Schmid C, Rones R, Kalish R, Yinh J, Goldenberg DL, Lee Y, McAlindon T. A Randomized Trial of Tai for Fibromyalgia. N Eng J Med. 2010; 363(8): 743-54.
4. Yinh J, Pilichowska M, Kalish R. A 27 year-old Cambodian Woman with Fever, Lymphadenopathy and Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res. 2010; 62(8):1194-9..
5. Asherson RA, Klumb E, Stojanovic L, Sarzi-Puttini P, Yinh J, Cervera R, Bucciarelli S, Espinosa G, Levy R, Shoenfeld Y. Amputations in Patients with Antiphospholipid Antibodies and Syndromes. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 38(2): 124-31.
6. Asherson RA, Menahem S, Yinh JM, Bucciarelli S, Espinosa G, Cervera R. Relapsing Catastrophic Antiphospholipid Syndrome. Report of Three Cases. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 37(6): 366-72.
Janeth Yinh, MD obtained her MD from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Mexico, and subsequently did residencies in both dermatology (Jalisco, Mexico) and rheumatology (Tufts Medical Center). She is a co-director of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Clinic at Tufts MC and sits on numerous committees with the American College of Rheumatology that evaluate the use and certification of ultrasound in clinical practice. She has been an investigator in numerous clinical trials.