Back to Results
Janeth Yinh, MD
Rheumatologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology
Clinical Focus Areas
General rheumatology, musculoskeletal ultrasound
Research Focus Areas
Outcomes using musculoskeletal ultrasound
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico; Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Tufts Medical Center
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Floating Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
South Building, 3rd Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5990
Fax #: 617-636-2388
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center - Wellesley
65 Walnut Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Phone #: 617-636-5990
2017, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
1. Marre ML, Darcy CT, Yinh J, Akira S, Uematsu S, Steere AC, Hu LT. The Role of Adrenomedullin in Lyme disease. Infect Immun. 2010; 78(12):5307-13
2. Guevara E, Yinh J, Garcia-Gutierrez P, Tlacuilo-Parra A. Frequency of Antinuclear Antibodies in Mestizo Mexican Children with Morphea. Clin Rheumatol. 2010; 29(9): 1055-9.
3. Wang C, Schmid C, Rones R, Kalish R, Yinh J, Goldenberg DL, Lee Y, McAlindon T. A Randomized Trial of Tai for Fibromyalgia. N Eng J Med. 2010; 363(8): 743-54.
4. Yinh J, Pilichowska M, Kalish R. A 27 year-old Cambodian Woman with Fever, Lymphadenopathy and Arthritis. Arthritis Care Res. 2010; 62(8):1194-9..
5. Asherson RA, Klumb E, Stojanovic L, Sarzi-Puttini P, Yinh J, Cervera R, Bucciarelli S, Espinosa G, Levy R, Shoenfeld Y. Amputations in Patients with Antiphospholipid Antibodies and Syndromes. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 38(2): 124-31.
6. Asherson RA, Menahem S, Yinh JM, Bucciarelli S, Espinosa G, Cervera R. Relapsing Catastrophic Antiphospholipid Syndrome. Report of Three Cases. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 37(6): 366-72.
Janeth Yinh, MD obtained her MD from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Mexico, and subsequently did residencies in both dermatology (Jalisco, Mexico) and rheumatology (Tufts Medical Center). She is a co-director of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Clinic at Tufts MC and sits on numerous committees with the American College of Rheumatology that evaluate the use and certification of ultrasound in clinical practice. She has been an investigator in numerous clinical trials.