1. Thomas Concannon, Jason Nelson, Jessica Goetz, and John Griffith. A Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Lab in Every Hospital? Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2012;5(1):14-20. PMID: 22147882.
2. Pittas AG, Nelson J, Mitri J, Hillmann W, Garganta C, Nathan DM, Hu FB, Dawson-Hughes B; Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group. Plasma 25-hydroxyvitamin D and progression to diabetes in patients at risk for diabetes: an ancillary analysis in the Diabetes Prevention Program. Diabetes Care. 2012;35(3):565-73. PMID: 22323410.
3. Ricciardi R, Nelson J, Griffith JL, Concannon TW. Do admissions and discharges to long-term care facilities influence hospital burden of Clostridium difficile infection? Journal of Hospital Infection. 2012;80(2):156-61. PMID: 22137065.
4. Katherine L Tucker, Josiemer Mattei, Sabrina E Noel, Bridgette M Collado, Jackie Mendez, Jason Nelson, John Griffith, Jose M Ordovas and Luis M Falcon. The Boston Puerto Rican Health Study, a longitudinal cohort study on health disparities in Puerto Rican adults: challenges and opportunities. BMC Public Health 2010, 10:107. PMID: 20193082.
5. Matthew B. Klein, C. Bradley Kramer, Jason Nelson, Frederick P. Rivara, Nicole S. Gibran, Thomas Concannon. Geographic Access to Burn Center Hospitals. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2009;302(16):1774-1781. PMID: 19861669.
Since 2007, through the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Center, Mr. Nelson has provided statistical research support and data management to clinical researchers throughout the Tufts Medical Center community as well as to collaborators at other institutions. His primary research interests include predictive modeling and spatial analysis of geographic information. Mr. Nelson received his MPH in biostatistics and epidemiology from Tufts University School of Medicine.