Back to Results
Jeffrey T. Kuvin, MD
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Graduate Medical Education; Associate Chief, Division of Cardiology; Director, Cardiovascular Education and Fellowship Training; Associate Director, Cardiovascular Imaging and Hemodynamics Laboratory; Co-Director, Center for Adults with Congenital Heart Disease; Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, CardioVascular Center, Cardiology
Preventive cardiology, congenital heart disease, echocardiography
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Vascular endothelial function, lipid disorders, cardiovascular imaging
|Training + Education
Emory University School of Medicine; Tufts Medical Center
||Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tufts Medical Center
South Building, 6th Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-4769
Phone #: 617-636-2273
2015, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2013, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor" and in top 1% in the nation in his specialty, U.S. News & World Report
2006, Emerging Faculty Award, American College of Cardiology Foundation
2000-2008, Excellence in Teaching Award, Tufts University School of Medicine
Oliver Smith Award for Excellence in Patient Care
1. Kuvin J. ACGME Initiatives Improve the Education of Cardiology Fellows. Circulation. 2008;118;525-531.
2. Kuvin JT, Mammen A, Mooney P, Alsheikh-Ali A, Karas R. Assessment of peripheral vascular endothelial function in the ambulatory setting. Vasc Med. 2007;12:13-16.
3. Kuvin J, Karas R. The clinical utility of vascular endothelial function testing: Ready for Prime-Time? Circulation 2003;107:3243-3247.
4. Kuvin J, Patel A, Ramet M, Pandian N, Mendelsohn M, Karas R. Novel mechanisms for the beneficial vascular effects of HDL cholesterol: enhanced vasorelaxation and increased endothelial nitric oxide synthase expression. Am Heart J 2002;144:165-72.
5. Kuvin J, Patel A, Sliney K, Pandian N, Rand W, Udelson J, Karas R. Peripheral vascular endothelial function testing as a non-invasive indicator of coronary artery disease. J Amer Coll Cardiol 2001;38:1843-1849
Chair, Learning Portfolio, American College of Cardiology
Fellowship Education Redesign Task Force, American College of Cardiology
Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Fellow, American Heart Association
Fellow, American College of Physicians