1. Paulus JK, Lai LY, Lundquist C, Daneshmand A, Buettner H, Lutz JS, Raman G, Wessler BS, Kent DM.
2. Field Synopsis of the Role of Sex in Stroke Prediction Models. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016 May 5;5(5). pii: e002809.
3. Paulus JK, Wessler BS, Lundquist C, Lai LL, Raman G, Lutz JS, Kent DM. Field Synopsis of Sex in Clinical Prediction Models for Cardiovascular Disease. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016 Feb;9(2 Suppl 1):S8-15.
4. Wessler BS, Kent DM, Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, Lutz JS, Serena J. The RoPE Score and Right-to-Left Shunt Severity by Transcranial Doppler in the CODICIA Study. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015;40(1-2):52-8.
5. Wessler BS, Lai Yh L, Kramer W, Cangelosi M, Raman G, Lutz JS, Kent DM. Clinical Prediction Models for Cardiovascular Disease: Tufts Predictive Analytics and Comparative Effectiveness Clinical Prediction Model Database. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015 Jul;8(4):368-75.
6. Kent DM, Dahabreh IJ, Ruthazer R, Furlan AJ, Weimar C, Serena J, Meier B, Mattle HP, Di Angelantonio E, Paciaroni M, Schuchlenz H, Homma S, Lutz JS, Thaler DE. Anticoagulant vs. antiplatelet therapy in patients with cryptogenic stroke and patent foramen ovale: an individual participant data meta-analysis. Eur Heart J. 2015 Sep 14;36(35):2381-9.
7. Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, Weimar C, Serena J, Mattle HP, Nedeltchev K, Mono ML, Di Angelantonio E, Elkind MS, Di Tullio MR, Homma S, Michel P, Meier B, Furlan AJ, Lutz JS, Kent DM. Determinants of antithrombotic choice for patent foramen ovale in cryptogenic stroke. Neurology. 2014 Nov 18;83(21):1954-7.
8. Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, Weimar C, Mas JL, Serena J, Di Angelantonio E, Papetti F, Homma S, Mattle HP, Nedeltchev K, Mono ML, Jaigobin C, Michel P, Elkind MS, Di Tullio MR, Lutz JS, Griffith J, Kent DM. Recurrent stroke predictors differ in medically treated patients with pathogenic vs. other PFOs. Neurology. 2014 Jul 15;83(3):221-6.
9. Wessler B, Thaler DE, Ruthazer R, Weimar C, Di Tullio MR, Elkind MS, Homma S, Lutz JS, Mas JL, Mattle MP, Meier B, Nedeltchev K, Papetti F, Di Angelantonio E, Reisman M, Serena J, Kent DM. Transesophageal Echocardiography in Cryptogenic Stroke and PFO: The Analysis of Putative High Risk Features from the Risk of Paradoxical Embolism (RoPE) Database. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Jan;7(1):125-31.
10. Kent DM, Ruthazer R, Weimar C, Mas JL, Serena J, Homma S, Di Angelantonio E, DiTullio MR, Lutz JS, Elkind MS, Griffith J, Jaigobin C, Mattle HP, Michel P, Mono ML, Nedeltchev K, Papetti F, Thaler DE. An Index to Identify Stroke-related versus Incidental Patent Foramen Ovale in Cryptogenic Stroke. Neurology. 2013 Aug 13;81(7):619-625.
Reporting to the Director of the Predictive Analytics and Comparative Effectiveness (PACE) Center, Jennifer Lutz, MA supports PACE operations in key project and administrative functions to ensure smooth operations and continued program growth. She coordinates a wide-range of research program functions within PACE. Working with the director and with research faculty and staff, she is responsible for the coordination and oversight of work timelines, is the point of contact with funding agencies and collaborators, and provides support to members of collaborating industry partners. Ms. Lutz is involved in many of Dr. Kent’s current research projects including a PCORI Dissemination and Implementation Award aimed to develop and implement a diabetes decision aid, a PCORI Methods Project which aims to conduct a large-scale validation of cardiovascular clinical prediction models, a PCORI Engagement Award which supports patient-centered Webinars and a methods-focused conference to better explore the concepts of heterogeneity of treatment, and a NIH-funded project which aims to develop a natural language processing algorithm to accurately identify cases of silent brain infarction and estimate the comparative effectiveness of medications on the risk of future stroke and dementia.
Prior to joining Tufts Medical Center in 2008, Ms. Lutz worked as a secondary science educator at Braintree High School from 2006 to 2008 where she taught Anatomy & Physiology and Physical Science and was a research laboratory technician at Massachusetts General Hospital from 2004 to 2005. She earned a Masters of Arts in Teaching at Boston University in 2006, and a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Boston College in 2004.
Predictive Analytics and Comparative Effectiveness (PACE) Center
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St, Box 63
Boston, MA 02111
Phone: (617) 636-7405
Fax: (617) 636-0022