Back to Results
Judith F. Katz, MD
Chief of Ultrasound; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, body CT, mammography, general radiology
Seeing Patients In
Don't see an appointment time? Request directly with the clinic.
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
Hahnemann Medical College of Philadelphia; Mount Auburn Hospital; Tufts Medical Center
||Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St., #299
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-1499
Phone #: 617-636-7818
2008, AUR-Agfa Radiology Management Program
1. Graham RA, Homer MJ, Katz J, Rothschild J, Safaii H, Supran S. The Pancake Phenomenon Contributes to the Inaccuracy of Margin Assessment in Patients with Breast Cancer. Am J Surg 2002; 184:89-93.
2. Katz JF, Homer MJ, Graham RA, Rothschild JG. Metallic Fragments on Mammography after Intraoperative Deployment of Radiopaque Clips. AJR 2000; 175: 1591-1593.
3. McEniff NJ, Katz JF, Sant GR, Long JP, Klauber GT, Doherty FJ. Testicular Microlithiasis: Spectrum of Sonographic Appearances Correlated with Malignant Potential. Radiology 1995; 197(P):286.
4. Kane RA, Jacobs R, Katz JF, Costello P: Porcelain Gallbladder: Ultrasound and CT Appearance. Radiology 1984; 152:137-141.
5. Katz JF, Kane RA, Reyes J, Clarke MP, Hill TC: Sonographic/Pathologic Correlation of Thyroid Nodules. Radiology 1984; 151:741-745.
Radiological Society of North America
New England Roentgen Ray Society
American Roentgen Ray Society
Association of Program Directors in Radiology
American Association of Women in Radiology
Alliance of Clinician-Educators in Radiology
Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology