1. Hwang SW, Abozed MM, Hale A, Eisenberg RL, Dvorak T, Yao K, Pfannl R, Mignano J, Zhu JJ, Price LL, Strauss GM, Wu JK. Adjuvant Gamma Knife Radiosurgery Following Surgical Resection of Brain Metastases: A 9-year retrospective cohort study. J Neurosurgery 2010; 98:77-82
2. Schirmer CM, Chan M, Mignano J, Duker J, Melhus CS, Williams LB, Wu JK, Yao KC. Dose De-escalation with Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in the Treatment of Chorodial Melanoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009:170-176
3. Bagci T, Wu JK, Pfannl R, Ilag LL, Jay DG. Autocrine Semaphorin 3A Signaling Promotes Glioblastoma Dispersal. Oncogene 2009:3537-3550
4. Sherry M, Reeves A, Wu JK, Cochran BH. STAT3 is Required for Proliferation and Maintenance of Multipotency in Glioblastoma Stem Cells. Stem Cells 2009:2383-2392
5. Wong ET, Alsop D, Lee D, Tam A, Barron L, Bloom J, Gautam S, Wu JK. Cerebrospinal Fluid Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Increases During Treatment of Recurrent Malignant Gliomas. Cerebrospinal Fluid Res 2008:5:1
6. Selden N, Origitano T, Burchiel K, Getch C, Anderson V, McCartney S, Abdulrauf S, Barrow D, Ehni B, Grady S, Hadjipanayis C, Heilman C, Popp A, Sawaya R, Schuster J, Wu J, Barbaro N. A National Fundamentals Curriculum for Neurosurgery PGY1 Residents: The 2010 Society of Neurological Surgeons Boot Camp Courses. Neurosurgery. 2012; 70:971-81.
7. Roguski M, Wu KC, Riesenburger R and Wu JK. Mild elevations of INR at hospital day one are not associated with a significantly increased risk in warfarin-associated subdural hematomas. J Neurosurg 2013; 119:1050-7.
8. Chakraborty S, Li L, Tang H, Xie Y, Puliyappadamba VT, Raisanen J, Burma S, Boothman DA, Cochran B, Wu JK, and Habib AA. Cytoplasmic TRADD confers a worse prognosis in glioblastoma. Neoplasia 2013; 15:888-97.
9. Kryzanski J, Corliss B, Rahal J, Riesenburger R, Hwang S, Wu J. Management of low-grade third ventricular ependymomas in adults by endoscopic biopsy followed by gamma knife radiosurgery. J Neurol Surg 2014; 75:70-6.
10. Safain MG, Rahal JP, Raval A, Rivard M J, Mignano JE, Wu JK, Malek AM. Utilization of Cone-Beam Computed Tomographic Angiography in Planning for Gamma Knife Radiosurgery of Arteriovenous Malformations: A Case Series and Early Report. 2014; Neurosurgery 74:682-696.
11. Rava P, Siohansi S, DiPetrillo T, Cosgrove R, Melhus C, Wu J, Mignano J, Wazer D, Hepel J. Local Recurrence and Survival Following Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases from Small-cell Lung Cancer Practical Radiation Oncology. Practical Radiation Oncology 2014 (in press)
12. Raval A, Salluzzo J, Dvorak T, Price L, Mignano J, Wu J. Salvage Gamma Knife Radiosurgery After Failed Management of Bilateral Trigeminal Neuralgia. Surg Neurol International 2014; 5:160
View all publications in PubMed.
Julian Wu, MD is a leading expert in brain tumor surgery, Gamma Knife radiosurgery, and the molecular genetics of primary and metastatic brain tumors. He is the Associate Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery, Chief of the Division of Neurosurgical-Oncology, Co-Director of the Boston Gamma Knife Center (the only Gamma Knife center in Massachusetts and Northern New England), and Director of the Neurosurgical Residency Training Program at Tufts Medical Center. He is a professor at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Wu is board certified in Neurosurgery.