Back to Results
Kevin Daly, MD
Interventional Radiologist, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Radiology, CardioVascular Center
Diagnostic and interventional radiology, general radiology
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Catheter directed venous thombolysis, minimally invasive cancer treatments
|Training + Education
Medical School of Georgia; Memorial Health University Medical Center; University of Virginia Health Sciences Center; University of Washington Medical Center
||Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St., #299
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-1149
Phone #: 617-636-3004
2005-2006, Chief Resident, University of Virginia Diagnostic Radiology
1. Daly KP, Gay SB. Adobe Flash for Creating Image Animations and Multimedia Presentations (Hands on Refresher Course). Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting Refresher Course. November 25, 2007.
2. Daly KP, Gay SB. Adobe Flash for Creating Image Animations and Multimedia Presentations (Hands on Refresher Course). Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting Refresher Course. November 30, 2007.
3. Daly KP, Gay SB. Creating Dynamic Online Educational Presentations Suitable for Web Distribution in FLASH Format from a Standard PowerPoint Presentation. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting Educational Exhibit. Nov 26-December 1, 2006.
4. Daly KP, Gay SB. Traumatic Retroperitoneal Injuries: Review of Imaging Findings Utilizing Multidetector CT. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting Educational Exhibit. Nov 26-December 1, 2006.
5. Daly KP, Olazagasti J, Gay SB. Development and Implementation of A Resident-Led Integrated Case Conference Series on Emergency Radiology Topics for Residents Preparing to Assume Overnight On-Call Responsibilities. Association of University Radiologists 2006 Annual Meeting. Austin, Texas. April 5, 2006.
American College of Radiology
Society of Interventional Radiology
American Roentgen Ray Society
Radiological Association of North America