Back to Results
Lori Lyn Price, MAS
Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Center
Statistical analysis, study design
1. Individuals with incident accelerated knee osteoarthritis have greater pain than those with common knee osteoarthritis progression: data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative. Driban JB, Price LL, Eaton CB, Lu B, Lo GH, Lapane KL, McAlindon TE. Clin Rheumatol. 2015 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 26614536 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher] Similar articles
2. Symptom assessment in knee osteoarthritis needs to account for physical activity level. Lo GH, McAlindon TE, Hawker GA, Driban JB, Price LL, Song J, Eaton CB, Hochberg MC, Jackson RD, Kwoh CK, Nevitt MC, Dunlop DD. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015 Nov;67(11):2897-904. doi: 10.1002/art.39271. PMID: 26407008 [PubMed - in process] Similar articles
3. Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) instruments among individuals with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: a cross-sectional study of floor/ceiling effects and construct validity. Driban JB, Morgan N, Price LL, Cook KF, Wang C. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2015 Sep 14;16:253. doi: 10.1186/s12891-015-0715-y. PMID: 26369412 [PubMed - in process] Free PMC Article Similar articles
4. Muscle Power Is an Independent Determinant of Pain and Quality of Life in Knee Osteoarthritis. Reid KF, Price LL, Harvey WF, Driban JB, Hau C, Fielding RA, Wang C. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015 Dec;67(12):3166-73. doi: 10.1002/art.39336. PMID: 26315282 [PubMed - in process] Similar articles
5. Predictors of Dietary Supplement Use by U.S. Coast Guard Personnel. Austin KG, Price LL, McGraw SM, Lieberman HR. PLoS One. 2015 Jul 31;10(7):e0133006. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0133006. eCollection 2015. PMID: 26230407 [PubMed - in process] Free PMC Article Similar articles
6. Survival time of dogs with splenic hemangiosarcoma treated by splenectomy with or without adjuvant chemotherapy: 208 cases (2001-2012). Wendelburg KM, Price LL, Burgess KE, Lyons JA, Lew FH, Berg J. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2015 Aug 15;247(4):393-403. doi: 10.2460/javma.247.4.393. PMID: 26225611 [PubMed - in process] Similar articles
7. Hospital-acquired acute kidney injury and hospital readmission: a cohort study. Koulouridis I, Price LL, Madias NE, Jaber BL. Am J Kidney Dis. 2015 Feb;65(2):275-82. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2014.08.024. Epub 2014 Oct 22. PMID: 25446018 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Similar articles
8. Analytes and Metabolites Associated with Muscle Quality in Young, Healthy Adults. Lustgarten MS, Price LL, Fielding RA. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2015 Aug;47(8):1659-64. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000000578. PMID: 25412292 [PubMed - in process] Similar articles
9. Pretransplant lymphopenia is a novel prognostic factor in cytomegalovirus and noncytomegalovirus invasive infections after liver transplantation. Nierenberg NE, Poutsiaka DD, Chow JK, Cooper J, Price LL, Freeman RB, Rohrer R, Snydman DR. Liver Transpl. 2014 Dec;20(12):1497-507. doi: 10.1002/lt.23991. PMID: 25205044 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free PMC Article Similar articles
10. Changes in flare after intravitreal injection of three different anti-vascular endothelial growth factor medications. Blaha GR, Brooks NO, Mackel CE, Pani A, Stewart AP, Price LL, Barouch FC, Chang J, Marx JL. Retina. 2015 Mar;35(3):577-81. doi: 10.1097/IAE.0000000000000334. PMID: 25158942 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Similar articles
Lori Lyn Price, MAS is a statistician in the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD) Center at Tufts CTSI and has a faculty appointment at the Tufts University School of Medicine.
Since 2001, through the Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design Center, Ms. Price has provided statistical research support to clinical researchers throughout the Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University community, as well as to collaborators at other institutions. She has provided statistical support for NIH-funded grants as well as smaller grants and consulting projects.
Ms. Price serves as a statistical mentor to research fellows in the Tufts University Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences Clinical and Translational Science program. She received her MAS in statistics from The Ohio State University. Prior to that, she worked at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.