1. Safain M, Roguski M, Heller RS, Malek A. Flow diverter therapy with the pipeline embolization device is associated with an elevated rate of delayed Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery lesions. Stroke. 2016 Mar; 47(3): 789-797.
2. Roguski M, Lin C, Rughani A, Florman JE, Wu J. Survival following Ommaya placement for neoplastic meningitis: A multicenter retrospective study. J Clin Neurosci. 2015 Sep; 22(9):1467-1472.
3. Roguski M, Morel B, Sweeney M, Talan J, Rideout L, Riesenburger RI, Madan N, Hwang S. Magnetic resonance imaging as an alternative to computed tomography in select patients with traumatic brain injury: a retrospective comparison. J Neurosurg Peds. 2015 May; 15(5):529-34.
4. Roguski M, Benzel EC, Curran J, Magge SN, Bisson EF, Krishnaney AA, Steinmetz MP, Butler WE, Heary RF, Ghogawala Z. Postoperative cervical sagittal imbalance negatively affects outcomes following surgery for cervical spondylotic myelopathy. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2014 Dec 1; 39(25):2070-7.
5. Roguski M, Safain MG, Zerris VA, Kryzanski J, Thomas CB, Magge SN, Riesenburger RI. Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis of the thoracic spine. J Clin Neurosci. 2014 Oct; 21(10):1679-85.
6. Roguski M, Wu K, Riesenburger RI, Wu J. Mild elevations of INR at hospital day one are not associated with significantly increased risk in coumadin-associated subdural hematomas. J Neurosurg. 2013 Oct; 119(4):1050-7.
7. Komotar RJ, Roguski M, Bruce JN. Surgical management of craniopharyngiomas. J Neurooncol. 2009 May; 92(3): 283-96.
Dr. Roguski completed her medical degree at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. She completed her residency at Tufts Medical Center and then pursued fellowship training in neurosurgical oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, establishing her clinical interest and expertise in brain and spinal tumors. Dr. Roguski provides consultative and treatment services for the full range of neurological conditions, including brain and spinal tumors, spinal degenerative disorders, and traumatic injuries, at both Tufts Medical Center and Melrose Wakefield Hospital.