Back to Results
Michael D. Baratz, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon; Instructor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Arthroplasty, primary and revision joint reconstruction, arthritis, Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgeries
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
Jefferson Medical College; Massachusetts General Hospital; OrthoCarolina
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend Building, 7th Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-5178
Phone #: 617-636-5160
Tufts Medical Center Specialty Center - Quincy
1690 Crown Colony Dr.
Quincy, MA 02169
Fax #: 617-364-7363
Phone #: 857-403-4600
1. Baratz M, Abdeen A. Fracture of a Tapered Femoral Neck After Total Hip Arthroplasty. A Case Report. JBJS Case Connector. 2014 Jan 8; 4(1): 1-4.
2. Baratz M, Gupta E, Yablon C, Rodriguez E.K. Pyogenic Sacroiliac Arthritis Resulting in Septic Shock in a Post-partum Patient: A Rare Problem with a Rare Organism. A Case Report. JBJS Case Connector. 2011 Aug 24; 1(1): 1-4.
3. Saxena A, Baratz M, Austin MA, Purtill JJ, Parvizi J. Periprosthetic Joint Infection Can Cause Abnormal Systemic Coagulation. J Arthroplasty. 2011 Jan;26(1):50-7, 57.e1.
4. Baratz, M, Rubash HE. Comparing Musculoskeletal Infections of the Early 19th Century to Those of Today: A Case Based Look from the Massachusetts General Hospital. Published for The Paul S. Russell, MD Museum of Medical History and Innovation. 2013
5. Baratz, M, Rubash HE. Acute Rheumatic Fever and Post-streptococcal Reactive Arthritis. Published for The Paul S. Russell, MD Museum of Medical History and Innovation. 2013
6. Baratz, M, Rubash HE. Migratory Arthritis. Published for The Paul S. Russell, MD Museum of Medical History and Innovation. 2013.