Back to Results
Monika Roychowdhury, MD
Cytopathologist; Surgical Pathologist; Chair elect, Women in Medicine and Science(WiMS); Co-Chair, Wellness Subcommittee, Women in Medicine and Science (WiMS); Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Surgical pathology, cytopathology, molecular genetic pathology
Seeing Patients In
||GYN and breast pathology, EUS guided FNA and EBUS guided FNA
|Training + Education
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, India; University of Minnesota
||Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Molecular Genetics Pathology
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Floating Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
Ziskind Building, 5th Floor
800 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5829
Fax #: 617-636-8302
1. Ananya Kaul, Megha Joshi, Lucy Kapur, Clarence Owens, Monika Roychowdhury. Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Breast – Real versus Mimic. JKIMSU, Vol.5, No.1, January-March, 2016.
2. Ertelt JM, Rowe JH, Mysz MA, Singh C, Roychowdhury M, Aguilera MN,Way SS. Foxp3+ regulatory T cells impede the priming of protective CD8+ T cells. J Immunol. 2011 Sep 1;187(5):2569-77. Impact factor 5.7
3. Roychowdhury M, Pambuccian SE. Crystalloids in Hashimoto thyroiditis. Diagn Cytopathol. 2010 Oct 1
4. Roychowdhury M, Singh C, Pambuccian SE. Endobronchial Ultrasonography Guided Fine Needle Aspiration in Bronchogenic Carcinoma: What we know and what we are learning? Check Sample CME for ASCP, 11/2010.
5. Roychowdhury M, Kileen AA. Laboratory Markers of Chronic Kidney Disease. Check Sample CME for ASCP, 2/2009.
Pedro RN, Kishore TA, Hinck BD, Akornor JW, Dickinson L, Roychowdhury M, Anderson JK, Monga M. Comparative analysis of lighted ureteral stents: lumination and tissue effects. J Endourol. 2008;22(11):2555-8.
6. Roychowdhury M, Pambuccian SE, Aslan DL, Jessurun J, Rose AG, Manivel JC, Gulbahce HE. Pulmonary complications after Bone marrow transplantation (BMT): An Autopsy Study from a Large BMT Center. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2005;129:366-371.
7. Usha, Neeta Agarwal, Prachi Kumar, Madhukar Rai, R G Singh, Monika Seth, S K Saraf. Myeloma in young age. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2005;48:314-7.
8. Viruses Travel with Patients: Effect of Globalization on Disease Incidence. Kristin Kazzi, Megha Joshi M.D. , Karen Mello M.D., Sudip Ghimire M.D., Christine Jablonski RN, MS, CK, Janet Sheehan ANP-BC, Karen Cozzens RN, MS, CK, Monika Roychowdhury, M.D. To be submitted shortly.
Monika Roychowdhury, MD enjoys traveling and spending time with family.
United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
College of American Pathologists
Association of Molecular Pathology
American Society of Cytopathology