Back to Results
Munther K. Homoud, MD
Co-Director, New England Cardiac Arrhythmia Center; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, CardioVascular Center, Cardiology
Clinical Focus Areas
Cardiac arrhythmias, pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillation, surgery for arrhythmias
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
South Building, 3rd Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5902
Fax #: 617-636-9115
2017, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2015, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2013, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," U.S. News & World Report
2006, 2008, Tufts University School of Medicine Excellence in Teaching
2002, 2008, Tufts Medical Center Senior Residents Teaching Award
1999-2007, Oliver Smith Award-New England Medical Center
1. Hedrich O, Link MS, Homoud MK, Estes III NAM. Syncope in the elderly. In: Syncope: Mechanisms and Management. Grubb BP, Olshansky B (eds). Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA 2005
2. Weinstock J, Homoud MK, Link MS, Estes III NAM. New developments in non invasive rhythm monitoring, implantable hemodynamic monitoring, functional status monitoring, and noninvasive mapping. In: New Arrhythmia Technologies. Wang PJ (ed) Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA 2005
3. Marenco JP, Hoffman CE, Wang PJ, Link MS, Homoud MK, Estes NAM. Prediction and prevention of sudden cardiac death in the athlete: role of the automated external defibrillator. American Journal of Medicine and Sports. 2003. 5: 153-157.
4. Stout CW, Weinstock J, Homoud MK, Wang PJ, Estes NAM, Link MS. Herbal Medicines; Beneficial effects, side effects and promising new research in the treatment of arrhythmias. Current Cardiology Reports. 2003. 5: 395-401.
5. Weinstock J, Wang PJ, Homoud MK, Link MS, Estes NAM. Clinical results with catheter ablation: AV junction, atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology. 2003; 9: 275-288.
Fellow, American College of Physicians
Fellow, American College of Cardiology