Back to Results
Nayer Nikpoor, MD
Chief of Nuclear Medicine; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Clinical Focus Areas
Seeing Patients In
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-0040
Fax #: 617-636-0041
2006, Teacher of the Year: Tufts University Radiology-Nuclear Medicine
2004-05, America’s Top Physicians
The George Marine Memorial Award: In recognition of an Outstanding Contribution to the Radiology Resident Education at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
1. Aliabadi P, Nikpoor N, Alparslan L. Imaging of Neuropathic
Arthropathy. Seminar in Musculoskeletal Radiology 2003; 7:217-225.
2. Nikpoor N, Aliabadi P, Diaz, Mannting F. Long-term Follow-up of Residual Mediastinal-hilar Ga-67 uptake after Treatment of Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas: What Degree of GA-67 Update is Significant? Clin Nucl Med 2000 (3):419-512.
3. Nikpoor N, Drum DE, Aliabadi P. Gastric Ga-67 uptake in Patient’s withLymphoma. Clinical Nuclear Medicine 1995 20 (3):226-9.
4. Nikpoor N, Drum DE, Aliabadi P. Gastric uptake of Gallium-67 in AIDS. J North American 1992; 33:643-645.
5. Wilson MG, Nikpoor N, Aliadadi P, Poss R, Weissman BN. The Fate of Acetabular Allografts after Bipolar Revision Arthroplasty of the Hip. A Radiographic Review. J Bone Joint Surgery 1989; 71 (A):1469-1479.
Iranian Medical Association
Society of Nuclear Medicine