Back to Results
Nayer Nikpoor, MD
Meet Nayer Nikpoor, MD
Chief of Nuclear Medicine; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Clinical Focus Areas
Seeing Patients In
Locations + Directions
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Box 299 Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-0040
Fax #: 617-636-0041
Honors + Awards
2006, Teacher of the Year: Tufts University Radiology-Nuclear Medicine
2004-05, America’s Top Physicians
The George Marine Memorial Award: In recognition of an Outstanding Contribution to the Radiology Resident Education at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Publications + National Presentations
1. Aliabadi P, Nikpoor N, Alparslan L. Imaging of Neuropathic
Arthropathy. Seminar in Musculoskeletal Radiology 2003; 7:217-225.
2. Nikpoor N, Aliabadi P, Diaz, Mannting F. Long-term Follow-up of Residual Mediastinal-hilar Ga-67 uptake after Treatment of Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphomas: What Degree of GA-67 Update is Significant? Clin Nucl Med 2000 (3):419-512.
3. Nikpoor N, Drum DE, Aliabadi P. Gastric Ga-67 uptake in Patient’s withLymphoma. Clinical Nuclear Medicine 1995 20 (3):226-9.
4. Nikpoor N, Drum DE, Aliabadi P. Gastric uptake of Gallium-67 in AIDS. J North American 1992; 33:643-645.
5. Wilson MG, Nikpoor N, Aliadadi P, Poss R, Weissman BN. The Fate of Acetabular Allografts after Bipolar Revision Arthroplasty of the Hip. A Radiographic Review. J Bone Joint Surgery 1989; 71 (A):1469-1479.
Iranian Medical Association
Society of Nuclear Medicine