Back to Results
Neil J. Halin, DO, FSIR
Chief, Cardiovascular-Interventional Radiology; Associate Radiologist in Chief; Vice Chair, Radiology for Quality and Operations; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Radiology, CardioVascular Center
Peripheral vascular disease, biliary and urinary obstruction, thrombo-embolic disease, vascular disease, general radiology
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Polycystic kidney disease, treatment of portal hypertension, treatment of central venous occlusive disease
|Training + Education
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; Metropolitan Hospital-Central Division, Philadelphia; Chicago Osteopathic Hospital; Tufts Medical Center
||Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Floating Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-3004
Fax #: 617-636-0041
2015, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2013, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," U.S. News & World Report
Fellow of the Society of Interventional Radiology
Atis K. Friemans Visiting Professor, Michigan State Universitity
1. Healey CT, Halin N, Iafrati M. Endovascular Stenting of Ascending Lumbar Veins for Refractory Inferior Vena Cava Occlusion, Journal of Vascular Surgery 44(4): 879-881, 2006.
2. Couwenhoven M, Sehnert W, Wang X, Dupin M, Wandtke J, Don S, Kraus R, Paul N, Halin N, Sarno R. Observer Study of a Noise Suppression Algorithm for Computed Radiography Images. Proceedings of SPIE 5749:318-327, 2005.
3. Halin NH. Early Animal Experience of a New Titanium Greenfield Vena Cava Filter. Poster presentation SIR Annual Meeting, March 2004.
4. Estes JM, Halin N, Kwoun M, Burch J, England M, Mackey WC. The Carotid Artery as Alternative Access for Endoluminal Aortic Aneurysm Repair: A Case Report. J Vasc Surg, 33:650-3, 2001.
5. Namyslowski JB, Halin NJ, Greenfield AJ. Successful Percutaneous Retrieval of a Retained Jackson-Pratt Drain. Seminars in Interventional Radiology.
American Osteopathic College of Radiology (AOCR)
American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
New England Osteopathic Association
Radiologic Society of North America
American College of Radiology (ACR)
Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
New England Society of Interventional Radiology
Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine