Back to Results
Shilpa Desai, MD
Ophthalmologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Vitreoretinal diseases and surgery
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Retinal imaging, myopia
|Training + Education
Harvard Medical School; University of California San Francisco; Tufts Medical Center
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Floating Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend Building, 9th Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-4600
Fax #: 617-636-4866
Phi Beta Kappa, Academic Honor Society
Tau Beta Pi Member, Engineering Honor Society
1. Heier JS, Kherani S, Desai SJ et al. Intravitreous injection of AAV2-sFLT01 in patients with advanced neovascular age-related macular degeneration: a phase 1, open-label trial. The Lancet. 2017 (Online First).
2. Desai SJ, Chen X, Heier JS. Chapter “Retinal Vein Occlusion” Yanoff and Duker Ophthalmology 5th Edition. Elsevier Publishing, 2017.
3. Desai SJ, Reichel E. Future Treatment in Wet AMD. Current Ophthalmology Reports. February 2017.
4. Desai SJ, Baumal C. Chapter “Retinal Vein Occlusion” Anti-VEGF Use in Ophthalmology. SLACK publishing, 2016.
5. Bhisitkul R, Desai SJ, Boyer D, Sadda SR, Zhang K. Fellow eye comparisons for 7-year outcomes in ranibizumab-treated AMD subjects from ANCHOR, MARINA, and HORIZON (SEVEN-UP Study). Ophthalmology. 2016. 123(6): 1269-77.
6. Desai SJ, Heier JS. Retained Intra-Ocular Air. JAMA Ophthalmology. 2016. 134(7): 842-843.
Shilpa Desai, MD enjoys trying new recipes and spending time with family and friends.