Back to Results
Thomas Laudate, PhD
Clinical Neuropsychologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Assessment of memory problems, dementia (major neurocognitive disorder), mild cognitive impairment (minor neurocognitive disorder), epilepsy, brain tumor, neurobehavioral disorders, traumatic brain injury, developmental syndromes (e.g., attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder), and other acute, acquired, and degenerative conditions
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Vision and cognition in Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, neuropsychological disorders of aging, cognition of normal aging, and cognitive rehabilitation
|Training + Education
Boston University; Massachusetts General Hospital; Brigham and Women’s Hospital
||Licensed Psychologist (MA)
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Floating Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend, 12th Floor
800 Washington St., Box 314
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5423
Fax #: 617-636-8199
1. Laudate, T.M., Neargarder S., Cronin-Golomb A. (2013). Line bisection in Parkinson's disease: Investigation of contributions of visual field, retinal vision, and scanning patterns to visuospatial function. Behavioral Neuroscience, 127(2), 151-163.
2. Laudate, T.M., Neargarder, S., Dunne, T., Sullivan, K.D., Joshi, P., Gilmore, G.C., Riedel, T., Cronin-Golomb, A. (2011). Bingo! The effects of visual contrast, card size, and game complexity on performance of a computerized game in normal aging, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease. Neuropsychology, Development, and Cognition, 19(1-2), 102-121.
3. Stavitsky, K., Du, Y., Seichepine, D., Laudate, T.M., Beiser, A., Au, R., Sehadri, S., Decarli, C.S., & Wolf, P.A. (2010). White matter hyperintensity and cognitive functioning in the ethnic minority cohort of the Framingham Heart Study. Neuroepidemiology, 35(2), 117-122.
4. Cronin-Golomb, A., Gilmore, G.C., Neargarder, S., Morrison, S.R., & Laudate, T.M. (2007). Enhanced stimulus strength improves visual cognition in aging and Alzheimer's disease. Cortex, 43 (7), 952-966.
5. Cronin-Golomb, A., Panizzon, M.A., Lyons, M.J., Franz, C.E., Grant, M.D., Jacobson, K.C., Eisen, E.A., Laudate, T.M., & Kremen, W.S. (2007). Genetic influence on contrast sensitivity in middle-aged male twins. Vision Research, 47 (16), 2179-2186.
American Psychological Association (APA)
APA Society for Clinical Neuropsychology, Division 40
International Neuropsychological Society
National Academy of Neuropsychology
Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society
Massachusetts Psychological Society
Boston Society of Neurology and Psychiatry