Our Physician Referral Team
Meet Your Dedicated Team of Physician Liaisons
Dedicated to the needs of Referring Physicians
At Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children, we have a dedicated team of Physician Liaisons focused on meeting the needs of referring physicians.
Additionally, we have Physician Access Lines, staffed by three full time access specialists who can assist your office staff schedule routine, urgent, and emergent outpatient specialty appointments for your patients.
How we can help you:
Provide in-office visits to you and your staff
- Discuss your individual practice needs for tertiary and quaternary care, and obtain feedback from you to understand how Tufts MC and Floating Hospital for Children can be the best partner.
- Meet with referral coordinators, medical home coordinators, and office managers to give an overview of access phone numbers and other resources available to them.
Coordinate Meet and Greets with Tufts MC and Floating specialists
- Have you wanted to meet your colleagues at Tufts MC and Floating Hospital for Children but not sure how to facilitate introductions? Let our Physician Liaison team help. We can coordinate a tour of the hospital, a dinner out in your community, or an educational lunch in your practice.
Schedule Educational Opportunities
- We currently schedule Tufts MC and Floating Hospital for Children specialists to present at more than 18 community hospital grand rounds calendars. If you would like to invite a Tufts MC or a Floating Hospital for Children specialist to speak at your community hospital grand rounds or at an individual practice meeting please email Elizabeth Folan. Elizabeth will send you our Speakers Bureau and help facilitate the invitation.
- We strive for 100% referring physician satisfaction every time you send a patient to Tufts MC and Floating Hospital for Children. In the event something does not meet your needs or expectations we want to know about it - in real time! We have a formalized process when we receive feedback or complaints from referring physicians, and we will work to get you what you need in a timely manner. Please contact Christen Foy should you run into any issues.