The Mother and Infant Research Institute (MIRI) is a magnet center for perinatal research in the United States. But we can’t expand our innovative studies about preterm birth and the impact of maternal obesity on the womb and developing fetus without your help.
Your Philanthropy Makes a Vital Impact on Mother Infant Health
When you make a major gift, your generosity supports:
- Recruitment of new faculty investigators
- Purchase of state-of-the-art research equipment
- Research facilities improvements
- Seed money for new projects and innovative cross-disciplinary projects
- Bridge funding for researchers who are between grants
- Salaries for essential staff, including biostatisticians, lab technicians and data coordinators
Thank you for supporting MIRI. Your philanthropy helps us break new ground with research aimed at improving the lives of millions of women and their children across the United States — and throughout the world.
How to Make a Philanthropic Gift Today
To make a major gift to MIRI, please contact:
Stephen J. Perna
Senior Board and Donor Relations Officer
Tufts Medical Center Trust
800 Washington Street, Box 231
Boston, MA 02111
From the entire staff at MIRI, thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.