The Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health (CEVR) actively seek the support of health plans, foundations, employers, product manufacturers, and other organizations.
Our data can help your organization:
- Compare evidence of value for interventions in a disease or treatment area;
- Understand the latest methods used to measure value; and
- Understand the rationale and the most influential factors for Medicare coverage decisions.
Platinum - Annual contribution of $35,000
- All of the Gold level benefits
- An invitation for six employees to attend CEVR's invite-only Annual Methods, Policy and Data Symposium
- Free registration with unlimited connections (subject to availability) for CEVR Health Policy Webinar Series
- Upon request, a half-day workshop at your place of business, given by Dr. Peter Neumann*
Gold - Annual contribution of $25,000
- All of the Bronze level benefits
- An invitation for three employees to attend CEVR's invite-only Annual Methods, Policy and Data Symposium
- Free registration for up to five connections for CEVR Health Policy Webinar Series
- Priority opportunities for customized data analyses
Bronze - Annual contribution of $10,000 (Exclusive for small companies)
- An invitation for one employees to attend CEVR's invite-only Annual Data and Value Strategy Meeting
- Full access to the Tufts Medical Center’s Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) Registry and the National Coverage Determinations (NCD) Database with accompanying user manuals
- Ability to conduct advanced searches of the CEA Registry
- Webinar presentations on using the Value Databases
- Free registration for up to two connections for CEVR Health Policy Webinar Series
- Automatic email alerts for updates on recently published cost-utility literature
- Annual updates on CEVR’s research activities, presentations, events and other initiatives
* Scheduling determined by mutual agreement. Workshop location to be within the continental U.S. Sponsor is responsible for covering all travel expenses.
Volume discounts for Platinum multi-year subscriptions:
2 years for $60,000 and 3 years for $95,000.
For More Information
Please contact Amy Stern, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (617) 636-7431 for more information.