For general information about the CTRC, including information about submitting an application requesting services, please call 617-636-5973 or complete a service request.
For information about Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), please visit www.tuftsctsi.org.
Directions to Tufts CTRC
The CTRC is located on Farnsworth 6 at Tufts Medical Center (171 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA, 02111).
From the Tufts Medical Center Atrium/ main lobby
- Follow signs to the Farnsworth building.
- Go past patient registration (on your right), turn right and go down a few stairs.
- Continue to the end of this hallway following signs to the Farnsworth building.
- The Farnsworth elevators will be on your left. Take the elevator to the 6th floor.
- Exit the elevator and turn left. Follow the signs to the Tufts Clinical and Translational Research Center.
- Report to room 636.
From the Subway (“T”)
- Take the Orange Line to the Tufts Medical Center stop and take the exit towards Tufts Medical Center.
- Continue across the street towards the main entrance of the Tufts Medical Center (800 Washington St., Boston MA, 02111) and enter the first floor of the Atrium / main lobby.
- From the Atrium / main lobby, follow the directions shown above.
From the Parking Garage at Tufts Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center has a parking garage located at 274 Tremont St., Boston, MA 02111.
- CTRC can validate your parking. Validated rates are:
- Up to 1 1/2 hour= $4.75,
- Up to 2 1/2 hours=$5.75,
- Up to 3 1/2 hours =$6.75
- After parking your car, follow the signs in the garage to Tufts Medical Center.
- Coming out of the main door that connects the garage to the Medical Center, take a right.
- Follow the long walkway/corridor through the Floating Hospital for Children, towards the Atrium.
- Take a right at the food stand and proceed to the area with three elevators on your right.
- Take the elevator to the first floor of the Atrium / main lobby.
- From the Atrium / main lobby, follow directions shown above.
Tufts CTSI is supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of health, Award Number UL1TR001064. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Please cite this grant any time you use Tufts CTSI resources, services, and facilities.