The Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC) Core Laboratory fosters clinical and translational research by providing laboratory services and expertise to a broad spectrum of investigators, especially clinicians without access to laboratory space or personnel. Laboratory staff members work with investigators to provide the most appropriate and cost-effective services to meet their research needs.
Core Laboratory Services
Bring your project to the Core Lab and you can be assured of:
- Fast turnaround times
- Strict attention to the quality of data
- Duplicate standards, controls and samples on each assay
- Careful adherence to procedures outlined in manufacturers’ protocol and guidelines
- Development of, and attention to, standard operating procedures for custom work.
The Core Lab offers:
- Specimen processing, storage, and shipping
- Nucleic acid analysis
- Equipment usage
- Bench space
- Freezer space
Tufts CTSI is supported the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Grant Number UL1 TR000073. The content on these pages is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Please cite this grant any time you use Tufts CTSI resources, services, and facilities.