Mother Infant Research Institute (MIRI)
Make a Gift to Fund Our Research
The Mother and Infant Research Institute (MIRI) is a magnet center for perinatal research in the United States. But we can’t expand our innovative studies about preterm birth and the impact of maternal obesity on the womb and developing fetus without your help.
Your Philanthropy Makes a Vital Impact on Mother Infant Health
When you make a major gift, your generosity supports:
- Recruitment of new faculty investigators
- Purchase of state-of-the-art research equipment
- Research facilities improvements
- Seed money for new projects and innovative cross-disciplinary projects
- Bridge funding for researchers who are between grants
- Salaries for essential staff, including biostatisticians, lab technicians and data coordinators
Thank you for supporting MIRI. Your philanthropy helps us break new ground with research aimed at improving the lives of millions of women and their children across the United States — and throughout the world.
How to Make a Philanthropic Gift Today
To make a major gift to MIRI, please contact:
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
From the entire staff at MIRI, thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.
Breastfeeding: It's Complicated
MIRI Investigator Jill Maron, MD, MPH debunks the myth that breastfeeding comes easily and is instinctual to every newborn.
How Can We Help You Today?