Find a Doctor
• Take time away from responsibilities--a day for yourself to re-set
• Find time to breathe. Focus on what is important. Give a doggy or cat a hug.
• Use rumba vacuum
• Outsource things
• When you get that work party invite, answer right away yes/no, don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it and stressing over it--it's okay to say no.
• Put holiday music on in the background whenever you can. You will instantly feel more in the holiday spirit.
• Listen to podcasts and audiobooks (borrow free from your library or through Hoopla or Overdrive app) while commuting or doing chores/errands, to make you feel like you get a little leisure time and use a different part of your brain than mom or doctor.
• Exercise first every day no matter how many other things you need to do. You will feel better and everything else seems easier.
• Headspace meditation app, ACT, Calm, Stop and Breathe apps.
• Get air fryer and instantpot
• On-line shopping and cookies makes it all manageable
• Accept that your holiday decor/cookies will never look like pinterest.
• Taste everything but eat very small portions and exercise whenever possible.
• Give yourself permission to be okay with the fact that you can't do everything on your list. It's okay.
View slides >
• Boston Women’s Gym
• Boston Sports Club
• Whole Foods Market in South End
• Piperi Mediterranean Grill
• Pret A Manger
• Sweet Green
• Sam LaGrassa's
• Dig Inn
• Chipotle at 2 locations- Summer St and corner of School Street and Washington St
• Clover on School Street
• B Good on Summer St and Washington St
• Roche Grocery Store at Downtown Crossing
Tufts MC has one affiliation which is with Bright Horizons on Harrison Ave. Employees are eligible for a subsidized fee pending an application process and the household income:
Other child care options, including back-up care:
Disclaimer: Neither Tufts WiMS nor Tufts MC takes responsibility for the availability or authenticity of these services; services should be verified by individuals using them.