Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the impact of lebrikizumab on vaccine immune responses in adult patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD). This study will evaluate the effect of lebrikizumab treatment on 2 vaccines commonly used in adults with moderate to severe AD
- Have chronic AD that has been present for ≥1 year before the screening visit;
- Have ≥10% Body Surface Area (BSA) of AD involvement at the baseline visit;
- History of inadequate response to treatment with topical medications; or determination that topical treatments are otherwise medically inadvisable.
- Have a history of anaphylaxis;
- Have an uncontrolled chronic disease that might require multiple intermittent uses of oral corticosteroids;
- Have an active chronic or acute infection requiring treatment with systemic antibiotics,antivirals, antiparasitics, antiprotoxoals, or antifungals within 2 weeks before the baseline visit
10 visit over 16 weeks, with the option to enroll into an open-label long term extension study.