Back to Results
Lebrikizumab for Atopic Dermatitis
||A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
||David Rosmarin, MD
617 636 7462
This is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study which is 52 weeks in duration. The study is designed to confirm the safety and efficacy of lebrikizumab.
- Male or female adults and adolescents (≥12 years and ≥40 kg).
- Participants who agree to discontinue all agents used to treat vitiligo
- Chronic atopic dermatitis (according to American Academy of Dermatology Consensus Criteria) that has been present for ≥1 year before the screening visit
- History of inadequate response to treatment with topical medications; or determination that topical treatments are otherwise medically inadvisable.
- Participation in a prior lebrikizumab clinical study
- Treatment with topical corticosteroids, calcineurin inhibitors or Eucrisa within 1 week prior to the baseline visit.
- Prior treatment with dupilumab or tralokinumab
he study duration will be approximately 56 weeks with approximately 20 study visits.