Run the Boston Marathon® for Tufts Medical Center
The Boston Athletic Association has announced that the 2020 Boston Marathon® will be held virtually. The B.A.A.’s full statement can be found here. Details regarding the virtual race will be provided in the upcoming month. We thank you for your support of our runners and Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children!
Funds raised through Team Tufts MC will support Tufts Medical Center’s mission of providing exceptional patient care to all in our community, teaching the next generation of clinicians and finding new treatments for the future.
Over the past six years, we have raised more than $2.2M to support the life-saving work that takes place here every day. In addition to making a large impact on the lives of our patients and their families, Team Tufts MC runners will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- A Team of Running Coaches Including: Personalized Training and Nutritional Guidance
- Scheduled Saturday Morning Team Training Runs
- Fundraising Tips, Ideas and Support
- Team Tufts MC Branded Running Singlet
- Team Tufts MC Branded Swag
- Scheduled Team Social Outings
- Entry to the Marathon Coalition’s Pre-Marathon Pasta Dinner
- Post-Marathon reception for family and friends
Make a donation