As of April 2, 2022 we are introducing a new patient portal - myTuftsMed
myTuftsMed provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you participate in your healthcare and communicate with your care team.
With myTuftsMed, you can :
- View your health information in one place. See your medications, test results, appointments, medical bills, estimates, and more all in one place, even if you have received care at multiple healthcare organizations.
- Schedule appointments and find care. Make appointments at your convenience, complete pre-visit tasks from home and find care or emergency room.
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are.
- Take care of your children and other family members. Stay on top of everyone's appointments and check in on family members who need extra help, all from your account.
• On your computer, go to: myTuftsMed.org
• On your mobile device, download the myTuftsMed app.
To install the myTuftsMed app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for " myTuftsMed."
On your mobile device, open the Apple App Store (if you have an iOS device) or the Google Play Store (if you have an Android device). Look for one of the following icons to find the app store on your device:
Search for myTuftsMed.
After you've installed the app, tap Open or find the myTuftsMed icon on your device and tap to open it
Please note that the portals below will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING INCOMING MESSAGES. Please do NOT use this portal to message your care team, request prescription refills or for any other outreach after MARCH 31, 2022, at Noon. Please call your physician’s practice instead.
myTuftsMed will make care easier and more connected for you. You can message your doctor, make appointments, and manage your prescriptions, view test results and more.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we transition to this new and better electronic health record system.
If you have any questions or concerns this change, please call your care team.